Processor: iPhone 5 will boast a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU
RAM: BloombergM only thinks 512MB of DDR2 RAM included instead of 1GB of RAM like many Droid smartphones.
check out Bloombergs entire pricing breakdown.
The next iPhone's release timeline looks like this:
- This week Apple will send members of the press invites to attend their traditional Fall Event.
- Next week will be the day the event will be held in the San Francisco area.
- Starting on September 28th, Pre-orders will be taken online.
- On October 7th the iPhone 5 will be available to the masses, people have already started waiting in line for it.
- Apple loves to generate hype, so I expect a long drawn out release.